Wednesday 16 January 2013




Some images of Brighton.....I particularly like the flying balloons!  I treated myself to a wondrous banana muffin at the Jamie Oliver cafe.  I have never tasted anything like it.  It was absolutely scrumptious - not surprisingly, because I read its description ... made not only with bananas, but also white chocolate chips, maple syrup and other goodies.  Anyway, I can't recommend it highly enough.  If ever you are near a Jamie Oliver cafe - try it and see!!  I also had a very useful tutorial at the Apple shop and have upgraded my computer.  It's now so quick, it reaches the next page almost before I press the mouse!  I am also in the process of making some mini visual treat booklets - playing around with photos of textiles etc.  This morning I had a mild panic when I realised I was totally deaf in my hurting ear!!!  But whistling hearing is slowly returning ....and at the least the pain is beginning to ease off a bit.  Hey ho - I should have been flying today - but obviously that is no longer possible.  I shall go to Italy to see my friend later in the year.  Meanwhile we are going to the new house today to check it all out.  Still have fingers, toes and everything else crossed that all will go ahead.  Time will tell.  Tonight we are going to see "Les Miserables" , the film that everyone is raving about.  I'm really looking forward to it and will let you know tomorrow what it's like.

No comments:

Post a Comment